Constant in my Equation

you exist, to me you more than exist
you could be the center of my happiness
maybe not conversely
Like an equation you are my standard operating, the very constant that defines my function.
Sometimes there appear some variable to your term,
another unknown variable enters my feelings' spectrum.
I don't hate your variable
I'm made to feel i do.
Knock Knock jealousy, could it be you?
You wouldn't believe if i told you complete me,
without you, my life's equation would be like a solution to indefinite integral without the "C"
Maybe you complete me,
but there's always a distance of an operator between us like BODMAS or ILATE.
Do you hold me back, i ask myself
you're like the golden book on the y
top shelf,
everyone wants to keep you near
some to shred, damage or even tear
You'll still be the golden book,
after all the equation was yours that i took.

Comments

Popular Posts