Chaos.

I think I'm losing the part of me that's interested in questions.
The curious part of me is now just withering away because my mind soul and body is getting used to the periodic turn of event that keep repeating itself.
It's just a cycle where everything is in order and there's no chaos.
Without chaos it will be difficult to discover new things.
Being periodic and doing the same things over and over again will yield the same results.
Even though sometimes it is a good thing, one might argue that it is not always the wise thing.
Nature isn't always periodic due to a million factors contributing to its chaos. 
There is one permanence to nature and that permanent thing is change.
If there isn't change and constant one, there would be no society as we see it now.
I never thought I'd lose the one side of me that gave me meaning but for now it appears to be leaving.

Comments

Popular Posts