Lone Little Sailor

Is it true what they say?
That nothing's good when you've lost your way.
Trying hard to keep up that smile,
Even though I've been faking it for quite a while.
Working hard to reach my goals, yet I've dug up more holes.
I don't fear the failure anymore,
Because all I need is a win for sure.
My dear fighter are you so far?
Am I supposed to fight alone in this war?
Trying hard but not enough to succeed,
Too many ideas yet no one understands the need.
I know I'll be called a loser, a failure,
To have a lot of downs earlier.
Never stayed down when I've sunken low,
It's about time I show my enslaved flow.
To the muggles I might look wierd,
Because they all hated what they feared.
I'm just trying to help the world,
Free it from humanity's darkest hold.
I might look and sound naive,
I'm a mere young little sailor who does believe.
Here I come oh mighty waves of knowledge,
Succumb me into thou depths and take me to your wisdom's edge.

Comments

Popular Posts