Last sigh of relief.

O sweet relief of life
A struggle to keep up the smile
Knowing that living is sad
Happiness is only when you're dead
You wear a silky black drape
with various reasons you come 
was i forgotten or am i very special to you my love?
Dancing while surrounded by your dark warmth
a touch of you could melt my heart
the meaning of this is the end
only after reaching it the story becomes clear
why is it even a happy ending if death doesn't bring happiness?
all far alone we go along with our lives
what do we achieve but some greedy styles
they say unity is strength
cowardice is thrown out when death is together
the smell of you makes people's spine shiver
all you are is in search for a lover
every book's last page has the same phrase
if that isn't the answer to life nothing else is
You come close to kiss me 
take my breath away
make me cold pale and stale
as i finally rot outside
forgetting the spoilt inside
as my pulse reduced
as i struggle to grasp any bit of air
we make love because it was you who seduced
I turn black and dark as a coffee
it was time to leave my body back as a trophy
i sigh the last one time
one true last sigh of relief.

Comments

Popular Posts